This summer we have shared lots of facts and tips to help keep you safe when you’re in a car … as the driver or as a passenger. These are simple, proven methods that reduce the risk of crash and help keep you and others safe.
In case you missed it, here’s a recap of the safety tips and reminders we shared throughout the summer:
- Graduated Driver Licensing, A Proven Tool To Reduce Teen Crash Risk
- Seat Belts – It can be the difference between life and death
- Keep Calm and It Can Wait
- Drinking and Drugged Driving
- Tread Wisely
- Overcrowding – The More the Scarier
- It’s Better to Crash Into a Nap Than Nap Into a Crash
- Your teen is learning to drive … some advice for parents
National Foundation for Teen Safe Driving is committed to helping teen drivers become responsible drivers. Summer may be coming to an end, but our promise to help keep you safe on the roads continues. Safety is a shared responsibility, and we will continue to do our part to help keep you safe. Will you do yours?
Make Summer Promise 2017 your safe driving promise. Drive with both hands on the wheel, both eyes on the road, avoid distractions that can be deadly, obey the rules, slow down, stay focused and don’t tempt fate by driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. And please, ALWAYS buckle up. Even in the backseat.
And keep checking in for more safety tips, helpful resources for novice drivers, and upcoming contests and chances to win valuable prizes.